Please see a summary of the highlights from the quarterly report below as well as the full report attached to this pressrelease, which is also available here.
Period July-September 2020
- Revenue amounted to 44.6 MSEK (56.4)
- Operating profit amounted to 5.2 MSEK (-6.6)
Period Jan-September 2020
- Revenue amounted to 155.5 MSEK (230.9)
- Operating profit amounted to -4.7 MSEK (-14.8)
- Net loan to value amounted to 61.1% (61.5)
- The interest coverage ratio amounted to 1.3 x (1.3)
- Property value amounted to 2,571 MSEK (2,548)
Events in the reporting period July-September 2020
- The Covid-19 pandemic continued having an impact on the business which is closely monitored
- New lease agreements were signed with an annual rent incl. Rent supplements value of approx. 1,5 MSEK and average lease term that amounts to 5 years.
Events after the reporting period
- As an effort to further concentrate the business a strategic decision was made to discontinue Jefast Byggservice operations
For further information, please contact:
Cassandra Jertshagen, CEO
Tel. +46 42 36 12 01
This information is information that Jefast Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (596/2014/EU). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above CEO Cassandra Jertshagen, at 19:30 CET on 30 November 2020.
Jefast was founded in 1977 and has since then had its headquarter in Höganäs, Skåne. Jefast owns and develops properties in Höganäs and Helsingborg and its close surroundings, as well as a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA. The company owns a total of 74,825 square meters including both commercial and residential properties in Sweden as well as a hotel in Florida.