Please see a summary of the highlights from the quarterly report below as well as the full report attached to this pressrelease, which is also available here.
Period April-June 2020
- Revenue amounted to 30.5 MSEK (85.8)
- Operating profit amounted to -14.1 MSEK (-28.5)
Period Jan-June 2020
- Revenue amounted to 110.9 MSEK (174.5)
- Operating profit amounted to -9.9 MSEK (-8.2)
- Net loan to value amounted to 60.6% (60.6)
- The interest coverage ratio amounted to 1.3 x (1.5)
- Property value amounted to 2,596 MSEK (2,497)
Events in the reporting period April-June 2020
- Reopening of Pelican Grand after closure due to Covid-19 took place on May 28th
- Five new commercial lease agreements were signed with an annual revenue of approximately 3 MSEK and average lease term of 4.6 years
Events after the reporting period
- New lease agreements were signed after second quarter with an annual rent incl. rent supplements value of approx 1.5 MSEK and average lease term that amounts to 5 years. Furthermore a 6 months pop-up lease was signed at SöDER
For further information, please contact:
Cassandra Jertshagen, CEO
Tel. +46 42 36 12 01
This information is information that Jefast Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (596/2014/EU). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above CEO Cassandra Jertshagen, at 11:30 CET on 31 August 2020.
Jefast was founded in 1977 and has since then had its headquarter in Höganäs, Skåne. Jefast owns and develops properties in Höganäs and Helsingborg and its close surroundings, as well as a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA. The company owns a total of 74,825 square meters including both commercial and residential properties in Sweden as well as a hotel in Florida.