Please see a summary of the highlights from the quarterly report below as well as the full report attached to this pressrelease, which is also available here.
Period July-September 2018
- Revenue amounted to 62.1 m (65.8)
- Operating profit amounted to 12.6 m (28.3)
Period Jan – September 2018
- Revenue increased to 240.3 m (229.2)
- Operating profit amounted to 70.3 m (107.1)
- Net Loan to Value amounted to 66.3 % (67.6)
- The interest coverage ratio amounted to 1.4 (1.5)
- Property value of 3,324 m (3,021)
Events in the reporting period July – September 2018
- New tenants under contract at Kv Holland / SöDER, with an economic rental rate (excluding offices) of 97 %, the tenants will access their premises in stages
- A total of 10 properties will be divested including about 150 apartments, and a total of approximately 19 000 m2 of lettable area. The buyer is SBB i Norden AB (publ) and the transaction is non-conditional and will take place as a company transaction with an agreed property value of 289 MSEK
Events after the reporting period
- SöDER / Kv Holland opened on October 26th
- The sports- and bowling bar at SöDER / Kv Holland 25 was originally planned to be New York Legends. However, a change of koncept and tenant has taken place and Pitcher’s will open at the premises
For further information, please contact:
Cassandra Jertshagen, CEO
Tel. +46 42 36 12 01
Maria Jonasson, CFO
Tel. +46 42 36 12
This information is information that Jefast Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (596/2014/EU). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above CEO Cassandra Jertshagen, at 17:00 CET on 30 November 2018.
Jefast was founded in 1977 and has since then had its headquarter in Höganäs, Skåne. Jefast owns and develops properties in Höganäs and Helsingborg and its close surroundings, as well as a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA. The company owns a total of 137,000 square meters including both commercial and residential properties in Sweden.