Please see a summary of the highlights from the quarterly report below as well as the full report attached to this pressrelease, which is also available on our website: www.jefast.se and here.
Period April-June 2019
- Revenue amounted to 85.8 MSEK (85.2)
- Operating profit amounted to -28.5 MSEK (22.6)
Period Jan-June 2019
- Revenue amounted to 174.5 MSEK (178.2)
- Operating profit amounted to -8.2 MSEK (57.8)
- Net loan to value amounted to 60.6% (65)
- The interest coverage ratio amounted to 1.5 x (1.5)
- Property value amounted to 2,497 MSEK (3,225)
Events in the reporting period April-June 2019
- Divestment of 18 properties took place on June 3, including approximately 55 000 sqm of lettable area based on an agreed property value of SEK 676,000,000
Events after the reporting period
- No events took place after the reporting period
For further information, please contact:
Cassandra Jertshagen, CEO Maria Jonasson, CFO
Tel. +46 42 36 12 01 Tel. +46 42 36 12
E-mail: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Jefast Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (596/2014/EU). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above CEO Cassandra Jertshagen, at 19:45 CET on 30 August 2019.
Jefast was founded in 1977 and has since then had its headquarter in Höganäs, Skåne. Jefast owns and develops properties in Höganäs and Helsingborg and its close surroundings, as well as a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA. The company owns a total of 74,825 square meters including both commercial and residential properties in Sweden as well as a hotel in Florida.