Please see a summary of the highlights from the quarterly report below as well as the full report attached to this pressrelease, which is also available here.
Period October-December 2018
- Revenue amounted to 61.0 MSEK (76.6)
- Operating profit amounted to 0 MSEK (52.7)
Period Jan – December 2018
- Revenue amounted to 301.3 MSEK (305.8)
- Operating profit amounted to 70.3 MSEK (159.8)
- Net Loan to Value amounted to 65.2 % (65.8)
- The interest coverage ratio amounted to 1.3 (1.5)
- Property value of 3,110 MSEK (3,281)
Events in the reporting period October-December 2018
- SöDER / Kv Holland opened on October 26th
- The sports- and bowling bar at SöDER / Kv Holland 25 is currently undergoing tenant adjustment according to the new upgraded concept
- Divestment of 10 properties with 19 000 m2 in Höganäs took place with an annual rental value of 22 MSEK and an agreed property value of 289 MSEK
Events after the reporting period
- No events took place after the reporting period
For further information, please contact:
Cassandra Jertshagen, CEO
Tel. +46 42 36 12 01
Maria Jonasson, CFO
Tel. +46 42 36 12
This information is information that Jefast Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (596/2014/EU). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above CEO Cassandra Jertshagen, at 20:00 CET on 28 February 2018.
Jefast was founded in 1977 and has since then had its headquarter in Höganäs, Skåne. Jefast owns and develops properties in Höganäs and Helsingborg and its close surroundings, as well as a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA. The company owns a total of 124 296 square meters including both commercial and residential properties in Sweden.